Monday, August 5, 2013

Business As Usual

It's 3am in the morning and I find myself yearning to catch up on our blog.  I've taken a three month hiatus from blogging for the birth of our baby boy, David.  I posted on Facebook a couple days ago and noted that David was now 3 months old!  How time flies!  Precious memories have been photographed and need to be catalogued and recorded!  (I have taken only a few thousand pictures since my last post...)

So, the next posts are going to happen in a flurry.  They will be "backtrack" posts of the last three months, so bear with me.  (This seems to be a theme with me on this blog.  Hey, nobody's perfect and I know I'd rather have it recorded late than not at all.)  I've just been enjoying David and being a mother of two way too much.

So, here's to business as usual and sharing some good reading/journaling.  Hope you all enjoy my little family as much as I have for the last few months.  I am so grateful for my little family that has grown, in more ways than one. ;)


No comments: