Sunday, October 7, 2012

Project Life: Week of September 30-October 6









This past week we had a lot of fun with the zoo, apartment hunting, and General Conference.  Emma has been a hoot to be around, too.  We just love her big personality.  She just makes the most funny expressions and sometimes surprises us with the things she says.  The other day, I had put Emma in timeout for climbing on the coffee table.  I told her not to do it, but of course, she did it anyways.  When I took her out, we reviewed again why she had to go into timeout.  The conversation went something like this:

Mom: "Emma, do you know why you were in time out?"
Emma: Pretend sobbing, "Um hmm.  Yesh." (She says "yes" so cute right now.)
Mom:  "Emma, I put you in timeout because you climbed on the coffee table and that can be dangerous if you fall down.  I don't want you to get hurt.  Next time, will you listen to Momma?"
Emma: "Yesh."
Mom:  "Ok, Emma.  I love you." Hugs and kisses.





No comments: