Sunday, August 19, 2012

Project Life: Week of August 12-18

I have recently wanted to do better at two things: journaling and digital scrapbooking.  I feel like our lives are the same, and yet they are changing in so many ways, if that makes any sense.  While I feel like my life is the same routine every week, months go by and I am a new person, and so is Emma and Joel.  I would love to look back and see how we've grown, as individuals and as a family.  So, this the first week of what I'm calling "Project Life", or in other words, a weekly documentation of our family.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't read any of the writing in the picture. Even when I click on it to enlarge it's too small to read...

Joel, Jennifer and Emma Christopher said...

Lindley, I know. It stinks. I changed the font so maybe that will help. The size of the blown up photo is one of those beefs I have with blogger. It just can't get any bigger. Sorry. I guess, some posts will be readable, and some not!